Follow @Kurdgelia Luka Kurdgelia - My American Life: Love You All ! - My Last Post from USA

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love You All ! - My Last Post from USA

Tomorrow is my last day....
My exchange year went so fast, but the thing is - I had time of my life
I've never ever been unhappy
I've never ever been disappointed
I've never ever been sad
When people are talking about paradise , I know there is a place as good as  paradise and It's Abay
It has been a mix of great emotions and experiences , I've enjoyed every single second staying here, I've done things that seemed impossible for me but I did and I'm very proud of it. Of course I couldn't do anything alone so I have to tell a lot of thanks but I'm afraid to miss someone.
I've been places like New York City , Washington DC, Disney World , Philadephia , Houston - Memories I'll never forget. In my whole stay I've been in 20 STATES, gained 50 hours of volunteer work and it's big achievement for me.
I played sports like football and baseball - felt spirit of the Purple Ghost
My fairy tale ended up becoming Prom King... Thank you so much but I still think I didn't deserve it...
Thank you everyone for everything , I'm waiting all of you in Georgia
Thank you all my friends ! I hope these friendship will last forever! I promise I will never forget any of you , I love you all !
Thank you Alex Bay ! I know I'll come back !
Thank you ACS ! You changed me to better person ! I can't express the feeling when I'm walking in the hallways and I see people smiling and saying Hi
Thank You my host Family ! Stefanie,Justin,Stefano,Nick , Shelby ! You are the Best !

Tomorrow is my last day ...
I will hug you all !
Thanks and Love you more than you can imagine !

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I am impressed... Good Job... I mean great, amazing , excellent Job!!!
    I Just loved your blog... Feels so good to read it and to find so many common things with my personal experience....
    Good Luck you Future Leader... Yup, we FLEX are the best, and we are gonna run the World :)
    keti chitashvili FLEX'10

    ReplyDelete